Based in Valencia, Spain
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD is an indie video game, still in development, by Loftur Games. It’s a PC not-so-serious adventure that brings together mechanics from Action RPG and RTS games. You’ll control Kofi, a weak, lazy and unlucky videogame character that will be followed by a group of interesting (and pathetic) characters aiding him to live a great adventure.
- Videogame characters that know they’re videogame characters.
- RTS and RPG mechanics.
- Troop control, group management, captains with special skills
- Explorable map (find treasures and other secrets)
- Find or buy weapons and equipment to improve your characters.
- Multiple enemies with different skills.
- An adventure full of humor and exciting all the same that talks about a beginner adventurer’s road to self-improvement, and the importance of teamwork, with loads of surreal situations and unforgettable characters.
- Voice acting.
- Game plot: Kofi, a character from an RPG, lives quietly with his summon Lime and, far from going out to explore and level up to catch up one day to the elite mercebinaries, he spends the day playing videogames and lazing around. One day, a strange boy shows up in front of them claiming he’s lost a valuable bottle. Kofi and his friends accept the quest and that’s when things start getting complicated.
Story Trailer (2019) YouTube
Gameplay trailer (2018) YouTube
Reveal trailer (2017) YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Kofi Quest Alpha MOD. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "VLC Indie Summit Best Indie PC Game (Winner)" VLC Indie Summit, 9 March, 2019
- "Indie Game Boss Best Narrative (Nominated)" DXperience, 16 December, 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD http:.
About Loftur Studio
We're an indie video game and animation studio. Our first project is Kofi, consisting on an animated Webseries and a PC game called Kofi Quest: Alpha MOD.
More information on Loftur Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Kofi Quest Alpha MOD Credits
Jesús García Ferrer
Director, Artist, Writer, Game Designer
Programmer, Technical Artist